Soooooo basically it hit me today that I do much better in a structured environment than I do in one that's not structured. I need a schedule. I'm a planner. I need to-do lists and goals in mind.
I mean, don't get me wrong, I love home. I love its dishwasher. I love its garbage disposal. I love its homey-ness, its heat, its humidity. I love having all sorts of family all around. It is wonderful!
But, school is good for me. I feel like I have purpose when I am there. I hold callings, I do work, I rush around like crazy... and there are people for me to see and to interact with.
Here...it's just not the same. So, I guess what I'm saying is...
Provo, I miss you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I know exactly how you feel. May 26 can't get here fast enough...though it's also way soon and that's scary. But yeah, I hate not feeling useful. at all.
ReplyDeleteI have a hard time with summers/breaks too; it's the college thing, I think! We become so independent during the year that it's hard to go back home! Hang in there! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on your mission calling, btw!! How exciting!