that I have the best mom EVER?
Okay, well, it's official: My mom is the best.
I have been laying around being disgusting since my wisdom teeth were torn out of my gums on Monday morning. For two and a half days, I have sat around in the same sweats and tank top, with no make up and bad breath, and she has been sitting here with me watching probably literally 15 movies....Enchanted, Legally Blonde, You've Got Mail, Hercules, Hannah Montana Movie, Julie and Julia, Mulan, Pride and Predjudice, Ratatouille, Sweet Home Alabama, Narnia, WhileYou Were Sleeping, and Anastasia. Okay so maybe that's only 12 but whatever.
She's also been making/serving me soft foods that I can eat like yogurt, smoothies, Spaghettios, cheesecake pudding, blue jello, Jamba Juice, and mashed potatoes and has been medicating me every few hours.
Bottom Line: She is great and I love her so much it's ridiculous.
I have been laying around being disgusting since my wisdom teeth were torn out of my gums on Monday morning. For two and a half days, I have sat around in the same sweats and tank top, with no make up and bad breath, and she has been sitting here with me watching probably literally 15 movies....Enchanted, Legally Blonde, You've Got Mail, Hercules, Hannah Montana Movie, Julie and Julia, Mulan, Pride and Predjudice, Ratatouille, Sweet Home Alabama, Narnia, WhileYou Were Sleeping, and Anastasia. Okay so maybe that's only 12 but whatever.
She's also been making/serving me soft foods that I can eat like yogurt, smoothies, Spaghettios, cheesecake pudding, blue jello, Jamba Juice, and mashed potatoes and has been medicating me every few hours.
Bottom Line: She is great and I love her so much it's ridiculous.

What?! You seriously just got your wisdom teeth out? What a great vacation Leash... Hope you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteagreed; you're mom is great, but not the greatEST - that would be my mommy! :) so glad you have a great one! good luck with your calling. ditto to you're 'never been happier' comment. when the Lord requires a lot, and you give it, blessings are POURED out! good luck and have fun! LOVED mutlicultural claass! Have you had to read Dr. Laura yet? so much to chat about!!!!
ReplyDelete