Dear 2010,
HELLO! Sorry that it has taken almost 3 weeks for me to acknowledge your presence in my life. It's been a little bit crazy since I've been back in the bubble that is Provo.
Life is so good right now!
I'm in the second semester of the Elementary Education major, aka the 1st Cohort. Basically, that means I have pretty much all my classes with the same 30 people. It's kind of nice but I miss all of my other friends from the arts semester that aren't in the Provo cohort! My classes include: El Ed 302 (Planning and Management), El Ed 351 (Multicultural Education), Mth Ed 306 (Concepts of Math), El Ed 356 (Teaching Reading and Language Arts), IP&T 301 (Educational Psychology) and IP&T 287 (Instructional Technology in Teaching).
They aren't so bad. I especially like Wednesdays and Fridays because I only have 1 class and it's done at 9:00 am! Last week on Wednesday, I got up and ran around the track for 40 minutes before class and then went to the temple right after class. It was probably the best day of the week. I'm hoping to keep that up for the rest of the semester.
Church is...hmm...how to describe it?
awesome. crazy. long. so so uplifting. more enjoyable than it's ever been before. energizing. rewarding.
This semester I have the blessing of serving as one of the 3 Relief Society presidents in my ward. Although I was really intimidated by the calling when they first told me at the end of November, I feel better about it now. I mean, I feel a lot of responsiblity on my shoulders but can I tell you something?
I HAVE NEVER BEEN HAPPIER.
I feel so much love in my life: my Heavenly Father's love for me, His love for the girls that are in my Relief Society, my love for those girls and all those around me... it is honestly the most incredible feeling I've ever felt. I don't really know how to describe it. This feeling of charity has just filled up my whole body. I feel like my heart can't hold it all in. Don't think I'm weird...the feelings actually pretty amazing.
Anyways, I have to go now to take advantage of my holiday and do the homework that I procrastinated...woohoo. (Not.)
Oh, p.s. guess what random thing I'm doing this semester?
Inner tube waterpolo.
That's not a joke. I have no idea how it's even played. Hahaha I must say, I'm pretty stoked to look like a complete idiot.
Here's to a most excellent 2010...I'm feeling like it's got great things in store for me!
Love you all!
Leash
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Hey you I just added you to my list so I could keep up on you much better. I enjoy readying all of your post you are such a neat girl... Have fun in Provo!!!
ReplyDeletelike :)
ReplyDeleteOh hooray!! You are such an amazing girl Leashy!! I love you so much!!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with innertube water polo! Sounds like fun. Thanks for posting. I like reading what you write :)
ReplyDelete