Thanks! Your Dad and Kim look like normal people and I look like some kind of freak. I need to send you some better pictures if that is all you have on your computer. I love you!
call me leash.
i love: my life, cereal, texas, little kids, daisies, provo, nutella, springtime, dressing up crazy, cheesecake, jesus christ, my family, freckles, summer, my friends, the temple, disney movies, and church.
i dislike: messes, snow, clutter, people who don't do their dishes, being sick, being cold, and hair on the shower wall.
home sweet home. love the photo at the top of your blog. Did you take it?
ReplyDeleteAlicia. You. Are. Freaking. Amazing!!
ReplyDeleteP.s. I blog stalked you. Hope you don't mind. :)
Thanks! Your Dad and Kim look like normal people and I look like some kind of freak. I need to send you some better pictures if that is all you have on your computer. I love you!
ReplyDelete