This past week, more than anything else, I wanted to be home for Thanksgiving. DESPERATELY.
However, as I spent the day with the Abbotts in Nevada, I realized that I am so blessed that when I can't go home for the holiday, I have somewhere that I can go that is almost as good.
I am thankful for so many things in my life:
-FHE
-music
-smiles
-sunshine
-my family
-good health
-cell phones
-a place to live
-the scriptures
-the Priesthood
-being able to sleep
-personal revelation
-the power of prayer
-a car to get me around
-my Savior, Jesus Christ
-the opportunity to learn
-heating and air conditioning
-the United States of America
-the fact that I never have to go hungry
-amazing, amazing, AMAZING friends
-BYU...it's really an incredible university
-challenges and opportunities for growth
-markers & highlighters (just because I like them)
-a loving Heavenly Father who is infinitely patient with me
"Live in thanksgiving daily, for the many mercies and blessings which He doth bestow upon you." -Alma 34:38

DITTO to all of the above! You took the words right out of my mouth!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you this weekend! Hopefully we'll see you again real soon.
ReplyDelete