Friday, April 9, 2010

clarity.

Dear world,


I am so happy to say that once again, I know where my life is going!

All I had to do was....
With faith, everything worked out! It was just jumping, and trusting that Heavenly Father wouldn't let me fall. And guess what. He didn't!


I made a decision and He gently let me know that wasn't quite right and led me back to the path that my life needs to take.

That said, I will be serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!

I GET TO BE A SISTER MISSIONARY!!!!!!!

On Sunday, I will be submitting my mission papers and I should have a call by the end of this month.

I am so happy that I get to share the thing that has brought me more joy in my life than can be imagined with other people.

Having direction in my life brings me so much peace. It's a beautiful thing!

Lots and lots and lots of love,
Leash

7 comments:

  1. OYI!!! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!! like really really really :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratz girl! I should have my call by the end of the month as well. Keep us updated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I'm glad you figured it all out. Better let us know where you're going!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait to see you again. I am glad that you worked it out and that you will be going on a mission. You will be an awesome missionary.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I'm SO dang excited for you! For us! For God! For people all over the world who have no stinkin idea what is about to hit them! KAZAAM!

    ReplyDelete