Christmastime is an amazing time. This year, for me, it was the chance to sit back and to see how blessed I truly am.
As I unwrapped present after present and surrounded myself with new things, I thought about the ever-present gift of my Savior's love and Atonement in my life and wondered if I'm unwrapping that special gift and using it as frequently as I should.
Undoubtedly, reopening that gift and generously applying it to my life is something that I need to always work on. This is the gift that really lasts, that endures forever.
This is the gift that I want to share with everyone!
As I unwrapped present after present and surrounded myself with new things, I thought about the ever-present gift of my Savior's love and Atonement in my life and wondered if I'm unwrapping that special gift and using it as frequently as I should.
Undoubtedly, reopening that gift and generously applying it to my life is something that I need to always work on. This is the gift that really lasts, that endures forever.
This is the gift that I want to share with everyone!

Well that gives me another perpective to look at! Hope you had a great Christmas!
ReplyDelete