Thought 1: Sometimes I get really frustrated with myself.
Why is it that I can't just wait for my life plan to unfold and just be content while that's happening? Why do I have to want things? Why can't I be perfectly content with things moving at God's speed? WHYYYYYYYY?
Why is it that I can't just wait for my life plan to unfold and just be content while that's happening? Why do I have to want things? Why can't I be perfectly content with things moving at God's speed? WHYYYYYYYY?
I get so irritated with myself for wanting certain things because I know that God has a plan for me and that when it's meant to happen, it will. So I just need to CHILL and accept life as it is.
But that is SO much easier said than done, let me tell ya.
Thought 2: I have recently become obsessed with Owl City.
Hello Seattle, Vanilla Twilight and Fireflies are 3 of my particular favorite songs.
Thought 3: I'm hungry and I hate dance class.
Thought 4: I want to have a cereal party.
Why? Because I freaking LOVE cereal. That's why.
Thought 5: General Conference was amazing.
I had 3 1/2ish questions that I wanted answered sometime during the weekend. They all were addressed. It was kind of the coolest thing ever.
I loved being able to sleep in until 8:00 yesterday morning! It's never happening again this semester so it was an exciting event.
I just want to be so much better after watching.
I want to really remember where we all come from, that we're all children of God and start treating people as such. I tend to get impatient and irritated and life is too short to be a jerk to people. End of story.
"Love is the healing balm that repairs personal and family relationships." -Dieter F. Uchtdorf
I want to help my family.
I want to have more sincere prayer and really have a 2-way communication with God.
I want to want what God wants for me.
I want to feel His love all the time because it's amazing!!
Thought 6: I think that brown eyes are the sexiest things ever. OH MY GOSH. Can I please marry someone who's tall, dark and handsome?
Maybe someone like him?
Kthanksbye.

I love you! Cereal party soon, yes?
ReplyDelete