Sunday, August 16, 2009

all my hopes and dreams

So...today as I made the drive from Grand Junction, Colorado back to Provo, I was listening to the 2009 EFY cd. Yeah, don't judge me-- I know I'm super cool. Anyway, I was listening to it and a line from the song "While We're Young" stuck out to me.

"Let us dream big and love even bigger."

That got me thinking about dreams...I have a few of those, including (but not limited to):

-Go to Santorini, Greece. (Google a picture- your eyes will thank you.)

-Fall in love.

-Get married in the Temple.


-Learn to drive stick shift (before I have kids).

-Go to Korea! It's got Seoul.

-Serve a mission. Multiple, if circumstances allow.



-Be a mom / Have redheaded babies(!!).


-Make a difference.
Those are just a few of the thoughts going around in my crazy red head. My dreams are pretty big...seeing as I've only left the country once and I won't be making babies until I'm in love and then married (hahaha that won't be for a while).... So if we should love EVEN BIGGER than that...wow. Think of the amazing things that could happen if we could push the hatred & animosity out of our world and replace it with love and understanding. It would be SO TOTALLY WICKED!!! (Name that movie). Anyway, tell me, what are some of your dreams?

5 comments:

  1. Hey Leash Im so glad you made the drive to see us, I had alot of fun just chatting with ya. I hope all your dreams do come true! Mack needs some red headed cousens!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha red-headed babies!!! I so badly want a red headed daughter. you saw bish. lundbergs daughter? shes adorable=why I want a red headed daughter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heyyy! You can come drive my stick shift! I'll teach you how! and my car is cute and copper and her name is Tracy! Plus, I don't see enough of you! (frankly, any of you!) and we should remedy that! Especially because Mike and I are moving back to Texas soon! Also, while I'm still here, if you ever need a paper editor or something, I'd be happy to help!
    Either way, we should do something sometime!
    much love

    ReplyDelete